6 subjects available:
- Registration and fusion of 3D point clouds
- Design and processing of GNSS meta-signals for precise positioning
- Exploring distributed and resilient computing for nanosat constellations
- Detection and mitigation of disturbances affecting GNSS signals by DRNN
- Generation of precise and robust observables by GNSS/IMU hybridisation
- Robust methods and processing for spectrum monitoring by nanosatellites
Do not hesitate to contact the mentioned PhD advisors or TéSA director () for more information.
This seminar was given by Professor Stefano Fortunati, lecturer-researcher at IPSA on Matched, mismatched and semiparametric estimation in elliptical distributions.
This seminar was given by Professor Henry Arguello Fuentes visiting TéSA with Hans Yecid Garcia Arenas and Karen Sanchez from the University of Santander in Colombia on Data Driven Optical Coding Optimization in Computational Imaging.
Clémence Pierangelo, representative of CNES, was elected President of TéSA during the Board meeting on October 7, 2022.
Congratulation and welcome in TéSA!
Franck Durand-Carrier was elected President Emeritus of TéSA during the Board meeting on October 7, 2022.
Thanks Franck for all you have done for TéSA!
TéSA welcomes you to its new website.
This scientific seminar was devoted to the presentations of two of our post-docs on their PhD work:
Riadh Dhaou (Toulouse INP) was elected to join the presidency of the Scientific Committee with Antoine Blais (ENAC).